Program eire reads event messages from one or more EPOCH V3 event servers and displays them on standard output.
% eire [-database file] [-debug] [-frame] [-history] [-stream name] channel1[@host1] ... [channelN[@hostN]]
- specifies an ASCII file from which to load the events database.
- enables debug output (written to stdout).
- requests a formatted dump of frames received in TLM_FRAME events.
- specifies that the events history should be requested and displayed before new events are displayed.
- restricts the displayed messages to those from the specified stream.
channel1[@host1] ... [channelN[@hostN]]
- specifies one or more event channels from which events will be read; the default host is the local host and the event servers are assumed to be listening on the "EventSvr" service port.